- Be listed with the Jewelers Board of Trade, and be able to prove credit-worthiness.
- Be doing an annual volume of at least $250,000, and meet the Minimum Purchase Requirement of $35,000 for an initial 12-23 month period. Each subsequent 12-month period will be based on your annual sales.
- Agree to pay the IJO vendor members promptly.
- Agree to abide by IJO's Code of Conduct
- Attend at least one IJO Show per year, if possible.
- Be operating from an actual storefront.
- Exclusive market area - you will be the only IJO member in your territory.
- One airline ticket and four hotel nights for your first IJO Conference.
- Guarantee that if, after attending your first IJO Conference you are not completely satisfied, or decide that IJO is not for you, your membership dues will be refunded immediately.
- IJO Conferences are held in February/March and July/ August at varying locations (San Antonio, Chicago, Boston, Palm Springs, Tampa, Dallas, Colorado Springs, Orlando).
IJO provides a family atmosphere and often uses the term "We Are Family". To inquire about membership call Penny Palmer, Director of Member Services, at 800.624.9252, or e-mail email@example.com
BECOME PART OF THE IJO FAMILY TODAY!